Sunrise over the Puget Sound

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well its been awhile since I posted. I hope you haven't had a hard time viewing the blog.  The boys are getting ready to go back to school next week. I can't wait. It is tiring having them all at home all the time.  Kahlan is crazy.  She climbs on everything. I found her on the counter yesterday trying to get the cereal down. I guess she wanted a snack.  Anthony is very good with her. He plays with her and makes sure she doesn't get hurt.  She wants very much to keep up with her brothers.  The kids have been having a good time outside. Anthony and Gohan built a restaurant out of wood they got from a neighbor.  We have a really nice neighbor named Bob.  He really enjoys our kids.  He helped Anthony with his bike and even fixed the training wheels for Gohan.  It was a big help.   James is on a two week break from school and it is very nice to have him home in the evenings.  

No comments: