Well I have been getting used to just having Kahlan at home now. Anthony, gohan and Ethan all went back to school last week. It has been an adjustment for all of us. I am enjoying the quiet though. The boys really enjoy school. Ethan especially loves his teacher and feels very big going to school everyday. I thought he would have a hard time going to school but it was me that had a hard time when he went. He is my little sweetheart and it is hard to see him and the other kids grow up. Kahlan is enjoying having her mommy and all the toys to herself. Her new thing lately is to crawl up on her brothers bunk beds, (which scares me to death by the way) She gets stuck there and I hear her yelling for me. Here are a couple pictures. I will try to post more later. Kahlan is in the fish stuff!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Well I have been getting used to just having Kahlan at home now. Anthony, gohan and Ethan all went back to school last week. It has been an adjustment for all of us. I am enjoying the quiet though. The boys really enjoy school. Ethan especially loves his teacher and feels very big going to school everyday. I thought he would have a hard time going to school but it was me that had a hard time when he went. He is my little sweetheart and it is hard to see him and the other kids grow up. Kahlan is enjoying having her mommy and all the toys to herself. Her new thing lately is to crawl up on her brothers bunk beds, (which scares me to death by the way) She gets stuck there and I hear her yelling for me. Here are a couple pictures. I will try to post more later. Kahlan is in the fish stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment