Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Intro
So I've decided to join the crowd and start a blog. It has been a busy month for the Anderson family. First though I'll start with introductions. James stays very busy working as a contractor for a phone company and is also enrolled in college at ITT Tech and loves it. I am currently a stay at home mom and I love being able to see our children grow and learn. Anthony is our oldest. He is our soccer star. Gohan is 7 and very creative. Ethan is our lovable funny 5 year old and Kahlan is our busy, busy little girl. She keeps us all on our toes. We have recently rented a house and feel so blessed to have it. It is large enough for our family and also has a huge yard that the kids love to play in. The house also has a wonderful view of the Puget Sound. This last month has been busy with moving, and trying to keep the kids busy. I'm learning that keeping the kids busy during the summer is hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment