
James Anderson Family
December 2009
Merry Christmas to all our family and friends, I pray that this letter finds you all well and happy. We have been very busy as usual. Seems life is flying by.
James finished his Computer Network Systems associate’s degree in June. He then immediately started his Information Security Systems bachelors program in network security. He also works full time. I am incredibly proud and grateful for all he does for our family.
Anthony is 11 (I know 11 that is hard to believe), and he is an incredible big brother to all his brothers and sisters. He is still great at soccer and is talking of playing football next year.
Gohan is 8 this year. He is my mad scientist. He is constantly trying to take something apart or build something. It is quite frustrating at times but I love his creative mind.
Ethan is six and in the first grade. He has a wonderful teacher this year and is enjoying school. He loves puzzles and is quite good at them. He also loves to joke around and do whatever his big brothers are doing!
Kahlan is two and quite the independent girl. The boys say she is bossy, but I think she just knows what she wants and expects to get it. ;) She is the princess of the house after all. She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite song is Ring around the Rosy. She is very good with Elijah and loves to give him hugs and kisses.
Elijah is 5 months now. He was born July 19th. He is always full of smiles and loves to play and laugh at his siblings. He also loves to jump and is trying quite hard to do whatever his older siblings are doing. He is determined, and will learn fast!
I am fortunate to stay home and run this crazy household. The kids keep me on my toes and I try to enjoy every minute of it. They are all growing up too fast. We miss and love you all and pray that this next year will be great for all.
Love,
James, Tish, Anthony, Gohan, Ethan, Kahlan, and Elijah.
No comments:
Post a Comment